豆豆成长记事本

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

OMG! I forgot about this blog!

Can you imagine how forgetful I am?
I created this blog in Jan 2007? Why I have totally forgotten about it? I have the idea of creating a blog for myself lately and been comparing blogspot & wordpress. Since I have tried blogspot before, so I thought why not give wordpress a shot? Guess what? I know wordpress is flexible and with more features but it's too difficult for me at the moment. Of course, there are other reasons: I got to pay if I want more control of the theme designs (which I don't really to pay at the moment); and the css code is really alien language to me at this moment.

So, I finally decided to come back to blogspot and I found this!!! Ooo.uuuu.... it's been 2 years.
So many things happened in my life!
First, I got married in July 2007 and then I have a baby girl ! Wow.....isn't that exciting?
ok, now it's time to find a place to write my thoughts or I would say to keep a simple diary for my future reference. For those who had delivered babies, I am sure you know what I mean. My memory is getting poorer ever since I delivered baby. So, it's kind of helping me to refresh my memory without keeping old thick diary books!

Anyway, I will start exploring blogspot again. There are many new cool features. But 1st of all, I have to redesign the whole page....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!! ur first blog n second blog are much long time ago, with a gap of 810days lo... Dou Dou already big little girl liao lo.... But at least u start exploring again... thanks for sharing!!

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.